Sunday, November 28, 2010

Me: A Journal Entry...ish

I'm pretty sure there are about 2 people reading this blog, you and me. Though I find your voyeuristic nature creepy and I also think you very odd for having an interest in me, I feel obligated to post periodic update. Today is the end of a period…you’re welcome.
I’ve reflected a bit lately about myself. I feel it's important that I know myself and am comfortable with who I am in order to be the best father, friend, eventual husband, lover, and lame a$$ that I can be. In all my reflection, and through some recent experiences, I've discovered some things about me. You’re lucky enough to have me share them with you. Feel special.
Reflection #1
I have the potential to be an incredible father! While my son lives 1500 miles away, I love him like no one else on earth! I would do anything for him. The one thing I want to do more than anything is to be the best dad I can be for him. This love translates into a general love of children and of mothers. As I once so oddly put it to a woman I’m dating, "I'm attracted to mothers." Some may say, "take your fetish to another website!" But they don't understand what I mean.
You see, when I see a mother of a child who plays and laughs and enjoys the childhood of the child; a mother who appreciates that her children will not be young forever and so they should "live it up", it's a turn on. It's a turn on, not because I'm some psychopath that fanaticizes about this or that, but because that's the kind of father I want to be. It's also the kind of person I want to have mother any children I may have, hence the attraction.
Reflection #2
I want a woman to share my life with. I want a woman who appreciates me as much as I appreciate her; a woman who will tell her friends in giddy giggles how sweet it was that I did this or that; a woman who, when I look into her eyes and tell her that I can’t believe she is in love with me, is shocked and says that SHE can’t believe I’m in love with HER; a woman who will let me serve her with foot rubs, back rubs, a night on the town etc; finally, a woman who, even though I screw up a thousand different ways, sees how hard I am trying to be the man she deserves.
Well, that’s really all the reflections I have so I hope you got your voyeuristic fix for the day…you sick, sick person!

No comments: