Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Yo, yo, yo! Merry Chris"sizzle"!

Yeah, that's my best attempt, whatever.
I guess it's been a week since writing so I thought I'd put up another post for your viewing pleasure.
Starting with recent events, I woke up this morning at 5 AM. This was not just any wake up, it was an "eyes wide open, brain fully functioning, you're not going back to sleep" wake up. I don't know what happened but I decided to get going. Now that I've almost put in a full day (getting in at 6 AM will do that by 11) I'm taking a break to write a bit, you can thank me later!
Let's see...I had Jarom this past weekend for the last time. I know I said that last weekend but Kara called and there was no way I was turning this down.
We didn't do much. We went over to Jim and Kathy Hunt's to visit them one last time. They are so nice. They are going to miss Jarom almost as much as I am. They are almost like another set of grandparents to him. I'm so glad to have friends like that. They are wonderful people.
It was 70 degrees so we went to the park and played for a while but that was about the extent of our weekend.
Sunday my stomach was just turning over and over while I thought of taking Jarom back, and it didn't stop until I dropped him off. I'm really torn up about this. He's such a huge part of my life that not having him close is just going to tear me up. It's going to be a big adjustment to not have him on the weekends. This kind of means I have to start attending the singles ward <>! The good news is I'm going in armed with a girlfriend! That dark and lonely wilderness will have a bit of light because I don't have to face the "meat marketeers". Okay, it's not really that bad. I know a lot of people there and they are great so it'll be good. Plus they just got a new bishop and that can only breathe more life into the ward.
On the personal side, things with LaRee are going great! She's a real sweetie. She's as into me as I am her and we each know where the other stands so there's no (or less) insecurities about hanging out with other people. Okay, that's enough about that, ya'll don't want to know any more than that.
School's out and I pulled a C in calculus which I'm disappointed about but I'll just say I passed and move on. I did get an A in my civil engineering class so there ya go! Next semester doesn't start until Jan 12 so I've got a month of evenings all to myself (any guesses where those are going?) I'll be taking Physics for Engineers and Calculus II next semester. It's 7 credit hours as opposed to the 4 this semester (they were equivalent to 5 or 6). The other difference is that the physics is from 11:30-1 4 days a week which means evenings at the office. I'm a bit concerned about that but I'll adjust I'm sure. On the bright side (if you can call it that) I'll have my weekends to recover!
Alrighty, that's all I got. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (that's probably when I'll write again)

No comments: